GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The price quoted are net & non commissionable.
- No refund will be paid for unutilized services.
- All confirmations will be subject to availability of accommodation.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- In case of any amendment in local Government taxes, currency fluctuations, and any fuel hike, BORN VOYAGER reserves the right to adjust the holiday package price accordingly.
- For airline bookings, BORN VOYAGER will need the complete names including full first names of the guests, age and gender; Schedules are subject to change as per airline policy & seats/ fares are subject to availability.
- Rates include only those items specified in the itinerary.
- All the hotels / room categories are indicative. Booking will ONLY be initiated on acceptance of the quote. Any change in hotel / room category may attract supplement / reduction of cost;
- Effective 2nd October 2008, Government has introduced "No-Smoking" legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts within the hotel except in designated bedrooms and outside sections where smoking is permitted. Information needs to be given to BORN VOYAGER in case smoking bedroom is desired. BORN VOYAGER shall endeavor to reserve a smoking bedroom for guest subject to availability;
- For Security Reasons, it is mandatory to supply below mentioned information of the guests to respective units
- Guest First and Last Name
- Identity ID – Travel documents i.e. Passport that guest will be carrying to identify him / her at the time of check-in.
ROOMING & NAMING LIST
- BORN VOYAGER will need rooming list 45 days prior to date of travel with complete details like name of the guest along with passport details and date of birth.
- If there are any specific requirements related to meal, hotel room, Twin/Double bed, the same should be raised at the time of booking and BORN VOYAGER will try to get the confirmation from the respective supplier subject to availability.
BOOKING ADVANCE/ DEPOSIT
- A non-refundable deposit/initial advance will be required against the holiday package cost to process & guarantee travel arrangements with the airline and hotel. The applicable amount is based on the mandatory payment-schedule provided by the airline and hotel partner respectively.
- Periodic part-payments will be required as per the airline or/and hotel payment policy.
- Balance final payment will need to be made 30 days prior to date of departure.
- In case balance payment is not made in time, reservations will get cancelled and advance/ deposit paid will be forfeited automatically.
- All services & rates will be subject to availability subsequent to this date.
- Any cancellation/amendments must be communicated in writing from the customer.
- Cancellation fees will be applicable as per the hotel and airline partner’s cancellation policy. The amount will be communicated in accordance by Born Voyager.
In case of group bookings 10% the rooms may be released up to 90 days prior to date of arrival without any retention charges. However any further wash down/ reduction in room allocation would be treated as a cancelation and above mentioned cancellation policy will be applied.
AUTHENTICATION OF INFORMATION
BORN VOYAGER will try to give accurate information in the tour itinerary to the guests based on data available however tour itinerary may change as a result of local situation and circumstances; and company has right to amend the itinerary/reverse the itinerary or exclude the destination keeping in mind comfort & security of the guests. However in case of any major change BORN VOYAGER will try its best to inform well in advance to enable/ advise the guests accordingly in time before departure.
Company reserves the right to cancel the tour due to any Force majeure situations and company will not liable to pay any compensation.
Force majeure comes under all unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of BORN VOYAGER or its suppliers, the consequence of which neither the organization nor its suppliers could avoid even with all due care, including, but not limited to, war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity (actual or threatened), industrial dispute, unavoidable technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment, power failure, changes imposed by rescheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood, drought, earthquake, adverse weather conditions, epidemics or outbreaks of illness and level of water in rivers etc.
All arrangements for accommodation, transportation, transfers and sightseeing will be made by BORN VOYAGER as a representative agent for the passenger/traveller upon the express condition that BORN VOYAGER shall not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident or irregularity which may be caused by any company or person employed in the operation of the tour.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute or claim shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore, India.