Kashmir the paradise on Earth
Set like a jeweled crown on the map of India, Kashmir is a multi-faceted diamond, changing its hues with the seasons - always extravagantly beautiful. Two major Himalayan ranges, the Great Himalayan Range and the Pir Panjal, surround the landscape from the north and south respectively. They are the source of great rivers, which flow down into the valleys, forested with orchards and decorated by lily-laden lakes.
Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley, on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats
Sonamarg, a popular hill town situated in the state of Jammu & Kashmir, rests at an altitude of 2740 m above sea level. Surrounded by snow capped mountains, the city of Sonamarg lies before the Zoji La Pass. The literal meaning of the word Sonamarg is ‘Meadow of Gold’. The place received its name because of the fact that during the spring season, it is enveloped with beautiful flowers that look golden.
Gulmarg, also called the "Meadow of Flowers" is a beautiful hill station in Baramula district of Jammu and Kashmir. Located at a distance of 55 km from Srinagar, Gulmarg is situated at an average altitude of 2690 meters and is considered a popular skiing destination in Jammu and Kashmir.
Pahalgam is a noted tourist spot located in the Anantnag district of the state of Jammu & Kashmir. The village can trace its history back to medieval times, during the reign of the Mughals, when it was just a shepherd village. The rich culture this place reflects in the food, clothe and lifestyle of the locals. Apart from Hindi, other languages spoken in this region include Urdu, Kashmiri, and English.
Day 1: Srinagar
On arrival at Srinagar, you will be meeting our representative at the Airport and who will transfer you to the Deluxe Houseboat. Afternoon free for personal activities. In the evening Shikara ride on the Dal Lake to enjoy the sunset. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar - Local sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the NishatBagh (The Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh ( Abode of Love). Return to Houseboat for hot lunch. In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city because of which it is often compared to Venice. You will get a view of some interesting places around the lake. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 3: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast,Full day tour of Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is also popular for its Golf-Course ( in the summers), the highest in the world and skiing (in the winters). Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable-car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg. In the evening return to Houseboat. Overnight at Houseboat
Day 4: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast, Full day excursion to Sonmarg which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way we stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonmarg 2690 Meters (Meadow of Gold). One can ride on horse to visit to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year and Sonmarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh. In the evening return back to Houseboat. Overnight at Houseboat
Day 5: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar
After breakfast, Full day excursion to Pahalgam 2440 Meters (vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnagsulphur spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. In the evening return back to Houseboat. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 6: Srinagar
Srinagar city tour visiting the old city of Srinagar Shah hamdanmosque,thejamia masjid and the white mosque,evening free for shopping overnight at house boat.
Day 7: Srinagar
Morning free for personal activities. Afternoon transfers in time to the Airport to connect onwards destination flight
Package cost Includes
- Accommodation basis at the hotelmentionedabove or similarcategory of alternatehotels.
- Meal Plan – Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services .
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
Package cost Excludes
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.
- Check-In time is 1400 hrs & Check-out time 1200 NOON at all hotels.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT CHRISTMAS & NEW EVE DINNER IS MANDATORY
- In case on any amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- No booking done so far.
- Rates and hotel rooms are subject to availability
- Above is just a quotation, no reservations has been made
- A 25% non-refundable deposit/ advance will be required against the holiday package cost to process & guarantee the travel arrangements
- Hotel rate always change without any prior notice, so please give us clients name to do the booking as soon as possible.
- No refund for any unutilized/ missed service & tours.
- Early Check-in is Not Guaranteed, it is subject to room availability.
- Reconfirm flight timing once again from the Hotel Travel desk.
- Seat-in-coach transfers are on fixed timings, for private transfer the cost will be extra.
- The Cost of the Airline ticket is quoted on specific class of the specified airlines, in case we are not able to procure the seat at similar class we will try for higher class, the difference of the same will be intimated to you and the difference amount is payable.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- Prices are valid for stated travel period and are of defined validity, any change in the dates will lead to re-costing.
- In a Group in case the number of passenger’s decreases so cost will get increased.
- Hotels are subject to availability if not available will advise you similar category, in case there is a variation in hotels / room category difference will be supplement.
- The above price is subject to change without prior notice.
- All flights, hotels, itinerary are subject to change.
- Rates are subject to change if change in services or rates of services mentioned.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Hotel is Strictly Subject to Availability at the Rates & STANDARD Room Category Quoted.
- Prices not valid during Block out Dates AND Any Other NON Published Conferences/Special Events dates.
- If the required Hotel is not available, then an Alternative will be suggested, which will result in a change of Pricing or Quote advised.
- All travel arrangements are subject to Born Voyager terms & conditions( refer the website for further details )